Alice POS provides merchants with an exciting opportunity to increase revenue with new sources of income coming from the membership program feature.
How to Enable a Membership Program for a Customer
- First, we will need to enable the membership program by going into the Membership tab located under your Settings gear.
- Once enabled, go to the Invoice module.
- Add your customer to the invoice.
- If your customer does not have a membership, you will be prompted to activate the customer's membership.
- In the new prompt, select the duration of the loyalty program for the customer.
- Click on Ok.
- Complete the transaction.
When the customer comes back, simply do the invoice as you normally do, if the product the customer selected is eligible for a discount, it will be automatically applied under the Member benefit (%) column.
How to disable the prompt for Non-Members
A prompt will be displayed to your employee(s) for every non-member customers added to an invoice. Here's how you can disable it for an employee:
- Go to the Contact/Co. module
- Search the employee
- Double-click to display the Edit contact window.
- Click on the Admin button in the top right corner.
- The User management window will display.
- Allow the Invoice module use, check the Deactivate the membership box.
You must be a system Administrator in Alice POS to have access to this setting.
Setup - Membership Tab
The Membership tab is used primarily by stores that offer a membership program. The Membership program currently only applies to used items. VIP program Section This section allows you to manage the options of your membership program. Activate the ...
Here's a list of Membership related reports available in the Reports module: Active Memberships: List of active members. Memberships Expiration: List of every members' expiration date. New Members: This report details new memberships in your store ...
In-Depth Overview of the Invoice Module
This module allows you to complete all your monetary transactions such as sales, purchases, rentals, orders, etc. This module allows you to complete invoices. Each operation done in the invoice module has its own color assigned to it: Sales will have ...
Setup – Como tab
You can now incorporate the Como Loyalty program into Alice POS. Once your account is set with Como, here's how to you can configure Como within Alice POS: Please note that Como's external functionalities and configuration are to be done from your ...
Making a sale has never been easier with Alice POS. Here's how to perform the main sales operations. Invoicing Select the invoice type needed from the drop-down menu. It can be a regular sale, an order, a supplier purchase, etc. Select the employee ...