In-Depth Overview of the Contact Module
Top Screen Buttons
- A menu that allows you to manage customers, view the selected customer's picture and refresh the list.
- Contact allows you to view customers while Company allows you to view companies.
- Add a contact.
- Edit contact.
- Copy contact.
- Delete contact.
- Print customer label.
- Bring contact to invoice.
- List of actions performed on this contact.
- Refresh contact information.
- Print list.
- See reports.
- Display accounts receivable.
- Send account statement by Email.
- Display Consignments.
- Contact search history.
You can search for your customer in the search bar on the left. All results related to your search will appear to the right of your screen. The Funnel icon allows you to activate the search filters.
In this part of your screen, you can see the following customer information:
- Their name in the top left.
- Notes on their commercial activity.
- Address notes.
In the center of your screen, you have more information about that contact:
- Email Address
- Membership status
- Contact number
- Preferred language
Below you will find a handful of tabs; each with their own purposes. The first one is Statistics which includes the following information:
- Created by
- Private or public
- Current credit (green)
- Line of credit (in red)
- Consignment due
- Total purchases
- Total credit given
- Total credit used
- Total money given
- First and Last visit
- Invoices: Lists all of the contact's invoices
- Rentals: Displays the contact's ongoing rentals
- Orders: Displays the contact's orders
- Repairs: Displays the contact's repairs
- Account Receivables: Displays the contact's account receivable
- Consignment: Displays the contact's consignments
If you're looking at a Company's profile, there will be three additional tabs: Supplier Order, Back Order, and Supplier Purchase.
- Dropdown menu allowing you to refresh the list or switch to full-screen mode
- The Navigation drop-down menu allows you to display the list by item, invoice or payment
- Navigate by category
- Perform Search
- Search across your network
- Rental return
- Show notes
- Preview the invoice
- Print invoice
- View customer
- Finalize the invoice
- Ship the item
- Bill the [shipped] item
- Preview the completed order
- Edit invoice (limited)
- Edit invoice
- List of actions on invoice
- Cash drawer summary
- Cancel invoice
- Refresh the list of invoices
- Export the list
- Switch to full-screen mode
- Number of invoices displayed under the selected tab
Please note that functionalities vary from one tab to another. For example, the Rental Return tab is only available under the Rent tab.
You can merge contacts (or companies). Here is how you can go about it: In the Tools menu. Select Merge contact/company. In the merge window, you must select 2 contacts. 1 st field: you must select the contact that you wish to merge and subsequently ...
How to Create a Company
Go into the Contact module. Select the Company radio button. Click the Add a company icon. The Add company window will be displayed. Select the type of company: public or private. Determine if this is your Company's quick sale customer. Company name. ...
Editing Your Company Information
If you ever need to modify the information related to a company, here's how to proceed: Click on the Contact module icon. Click on Company. Search for your company and double-click on your company name. The Edit company window will prompt and from ...
How to search a contact
n the Contact/Co. module, select Contact (or Company), and type in the name in the search bar. And then select the contact. In the Invoice module, you can search for your client in the search bar above the invoice. Once you have added your contact to ...
How to create a contact
Go to the Contact/Co. module. Select Contact. Click on Add Contact. The Add a contact window will be displayed: Select if it's a public or private contact. Determine if it's a Quick Sale Customer. Add first and last names. The second name is ...